Predicts 2022: Modernizing Software Development is Key to Digital Transformation
Today’s leading multinational companies face a daunting task: continue to innovate and deliver powerful customer experiences, accelerate growth through new services, optimize for efficiency, and keep everything protected. With ever-increasing IT complexity, executive leaders must understand the business impact of strategic technology trends.
Read this Gartner1 report and engage with your CIOs and innovation leaders to learn more about:
- Event-driven applications enable businesses to rapidly respond to customer needs. However, incorrect design and architectural choices can increase technical complexity.
- A shared self-service developer portal enables software development teams to scale and remain agile while still operating to the standard required to protect the organization.
- The plethora of tools for logs, metrics and trace collections pose a constraint to designing for observability and shifting left some of the reliability and performance concerns.
- As organizations increasingly rely on software to operate all aspects of business, software development environments become an attractive target for security attacks.
1. Gartner, Predicts 2022: Modernizing Software Development is Key to Digital Transformation, 3 December 2021, Manjunath Bhat Et AI.
Gartner is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.